½ cup butter melted ( can sub vegan butter also)
½ cup coconut sugar or sugar of choice
¼ cup local honey or maple syrup
2 large eggs beaten
½ teaspoon salt
1 and ½ cups all-purpose flour or almond flour
¾ cup organic ground cornmeal
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ cup plant milk or regular milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grab your Xtrema all ceramic muffin pan and grease it with coconut oil or line with cupcake liners or silicone liners.
- Next, in a medium bowl, mix butter, honey, milk, and eggs.
- In separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, cornmeal.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture stir until just combined and batter looks light and airy.
- Time to fill muffin pan up with around 2/3 full for each .
- Bake muffins about 20 to 25 minutes until nice and golden brown!
- Take out of oven and serve warm or keep fresh for up to one week!