1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup butter, softened
2 eggs, well-beaten
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 4 ripe small bananas)
2 TBSP bourbon
2 tbsp Organic Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grab your Xtrema loaf pan and grease the bottom with coconut oil for less sticking
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together dry ingredients flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate smaller bowl smash bananas and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl whip, the butter with an electric hand mixer.
- Once butter is nice and fluffy add well-beaten eggs, sugar, and bananas.
- Continue to beat this mixture on medium speed for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add maple syrup and bourbon and mix for another minutes on medium till well incorporated.
- Add dry flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- Your mixture is now complete and ready for the oven!
- Pour into Xtrema loaf pan and bake for up to an hour or until you test the middle and your baking stick comes out clean without batter.
- Pull out of the oven and let it cool completely. This bread can absolutely be served warmed but for maximum flavor serving this a day later will allow all the flavors to meld together!
- Enjoy at breakfast, snack time or even as dessert!