- 2 small zucchini (1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 small yellow squash (1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 14 oz Flavorino or small Campari tomatoes , sliced into halves
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic , minced (1 1/2 Tbsp)
- 1 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (2.4 oz) finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh or dried parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat grill/oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning (if possible let rest 5 - 10 minutes to allow flavors to infuse into oil). Place zucchini, squash and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over top and gently toss with hands to evenly coat.
- Pour into Xtrema Versa Skillet and spread into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top of each. Roast in preheated oven 25 - 30 minutes until veggies are tender and Parmesan is golden brown. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm.