Our 40-day return policy lets you shop with confidence!
We truly believe that you will love Xtrema cookware, but if for any reason you are less than satisfied with your purchase, you have 40 days from the original purchase date to exchange your product or receive a full refund.
To initiate a return within 40 days of your purchase, please include the RMA number, order number, and your full name. Refunds will be issued within ten days if the product is returned in good condition and in the original packaging. Now, for the boring stuff!
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Returns with the original purchase receipt will be exchanged or refunded in the original tender.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Products returned in poor condition or missing accessories will incur a 15% restocking and repackaging fee.
- Returns are valid only for purchases made directly at Xtrema.com.
- Returns MUST have a valid order and RMA number.
- Products must be returned undamaged and in original packaging.
Please Note: The return policy is intended to assist customers who have made a purchase within 40 days. Xtrema products are crafted to meet the highest standards, if you believe a product is defective please submit a warranty claim at Xtrema’s Warranty Policy.
At this time, we do not accept international returns. Please contact us if you have a warranty issue.
Restocking Fee for Returned, Cooked-in Cookware:
Xtrema reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 15% for products that are returned used, unclean, missing accessories, damaged or not in the original packaging. But there’s a good reason for our restocking fee. We try to make lemons out of lemonade and donate returned products.