XTREMA 10-YEAR WARRANTY
We take great pride in crafting high-quality cookware, bakeware, and accessories. All of our products are made to last and for ultimate performance. Before using your new Xtrema cookware or bakeware, please read the Use and Care instructions. Failure to comply with these instructions could invalidate the warranty.
Xtrema Pure Ceramic Cookware and Bakeware is handcrafted, which makes each piece unique. Minor imperfections, surface markings, and slight color variations are normal. However, if you find that your cookware is defective, we will replace it with the same product free of charge. If the product is unavailable, we will replace it with a similar one of equal value. We can not guarantee a replacement item of the same color.
The Xtrema 10-year warranty covers the following:
- ALL XTREMA COOKWARE
- Faulty craftsmanship or materials when the product is used under normal conditions following the care and use instructions provided.
- Breakage from thermal shock; any pure ceramic cookware product that breaks while cooking at low to medium temperatures.
Xtrema stands behind the quality of our products. But, to guarantee the life of your product, you must follow the care and use instructions provided. Damage due to misuse or neglect will invalidate the warranty. Here is a helpful list of what is not covered under Xtrema’s 10-year warranty.
What Is Not Covered Under Warranty
- Damage resulting from exposure to high heat, negligence, improper care, overheating, boiling dry, accidents, alterations, fire, theft, misuse, or abuse.
- Commercial use of products.
- Normal wear of products, including scratches, stains, discoloration, corrosion, or damage from overheating to the interior or exterior of the pan.
- Pure ceramic covers or lids.
- Consequential damage is expressly excluded from this warranty.
FridgeX Silicone Food Storage & Storit Bags One-Year Warranty
If you’ve purchased FridgeX Silicone Food Storage or Storit Bags and notice a manufacturing defect within one year of purchase, we will gladly replace the item free of charge. To initiate an exchange, send the damaged item and your original purchase receipt to our Customer Service department.
You may also submit your request here.
FOREVER REPLACEMENT AGREEMENT FOR MISUSE OR ABUSE
We get it! Accidents happen! In the event that your Xtrema product is damaged (lids excluded), you can purchase a new replacement for 50% off full retail price. Please note: Sales tax and a $12.95 shipping & handling charge will apply to orders under $95 after the discount. This program is valid for purchases and shipments within the continental United States. This warranty only applies to items purchased directly from xtrema.com.
International orders receive 50% off the suggested selling price. Duty charges and shipping & handling fees apply.
To Initiate a Warranty:
- Provide your Order Number, Full Name, and a Digital Photo of the damaged product, plus a digital photo of the label on the bottom of the damaged Xtrema product.
- If thermal shock breakage occurs, please keep the product. You may be asked to return it. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered by warranty.
We hope that this helps you understand more about our Xtrema's warranties. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service. One of our team members will be happy to assist you.
To request a replacement under the terms of the warranty or if you have any questions, please submit an email on our Contact Page.