- 2 Lbs carrots
- 1.5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Oil an Xtrema Skillet or prepare a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- Peel and cut your carrots into fry size pieces (the smaller the better!)
- Put all carrot fries into a large bowl and add oil, sea salt, paprika and pepper. Toss with a spoon to fully combine ingredients. Place carrots in the Xtrema Skillet in an even layer so they bake consistently.
- Place the Skillet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- After the fries have been in the oven for 20 minutes, flip over the fries so the other side gets evenly baked. Bake for an addition 20 minutes or until carrot fries turn a slight golden brown.
- Remove from oven & serve immediately with sauce. Enjoy!