- 2 teaspoons butter (or oil of choice)
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 2/3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
Ingredients for Topping:
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an Xtrema 8in Versa Skillet with your preferred oil or butter.
In a large Xtrema mixing bowl, stir together oats and sugar. Add a pinch of salt. Whisk together the almond milk, egg, vanilla, and almond extract in a medium Xtrema mixing bowl. Add the milk mixture into the oat mixture, and stir well to combine.
- In a separate medium Xtrema mixing bowl for the topping, stir together the almonds, oats, sugar, butter, flour, cinnamon, and a dash of salt.
- Pour the oatmeal into the prepared baking dish. Arrange the berries, including juice, over the oatmeal. Sprinkle with the topping. Bake for about 50 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Let cool for at least 15 minutes, serve warm.