- 2-3 pounds small red potatoes cubed into bite size pieces ( can sub for Yukon or other potatoes too!)
- 4-5 tablespoons organic olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoon salt ( We love Redmond’s Real Salt!)
- Two cracks of fresh ground pepper
- 1-2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 medium size Roma tomatoes( or 5 small) seeded and cubed into bite size pieces
- 4 green onions washed and thinly sliced
Honey Dijon Dressing
- 3/4 cup organic olive oil
- 1/4 Champagne vinegar ( or regular white vinegar)
- 1-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon organic honey ( can sub for maple syrup if plant based/vegan)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- A generous amount fresh ground pepper to taste
- First, time to make the potatoes: Preheat the oven to 450. In a large mixing bowl, Mix the washed and cubed potatoes, olive oil, garlic powder and onion powder and toss all together.
- Next, on your 12-inch Xtrema Versa skillet, oil the bottom of the skillet to prevent sticking and pour potato mixture on and bake for 25 minutes.
- Time to make the dressing while the potatoes are roasting in the oven.
- To Make the Dressing: Combine the mustard and vinegar in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add in all the other spices and ingredients and whisk until evenly combined. Once dressing is complete let the dressing stand for at least 30-40 minutes to let the flavors marinate together for the ultimate flavor. Pour into a jar and shake well before serving!
- In a separate large mixing bowl, add the cooked potatoes, bite sized cubed Roma tomatoes and dressing.
- Mix everything together and make sure all the potatoes are fully coated. Time to add the thinly sliced green onions and toss all together one more time. Serve immediately while warm or refrigerate until ready to eat! Serve directly in your Xtrema 12-inch skillet or any of our other Xtrema saucepans for less cleanup and a beautiful presentation at the dinner table.
- To Make the Dressing: Combine the mustard and vinegar in a medium size bowl and whisk to combine. Add the rest of the ingredients and whisk until thoroughly combined. Let the dressing stand for at least 30 minutes to meld the flavors. Whisk well or pour into a jar and shake well before serving.