▢ 5-6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
▢1/2 cup full fat plain Greek yogurt or lactose free yogurt
▢4 Tbsp olive oil or ghee
▢3 tsp salt
▢2-3 tsp garam masala spice
▢4 tsp paprika
▢1 tsp turmeric
▢1 tsp cumin
▢1 tsp coriander
▢1 tsp garlic powder
▢ 1 pinch of chili flakes depending on desired spice level ( can omit if want little to not spice)
▢ 1 bag of cauliflower florets
▢ garnishes: fresh bundle of cilantro, jalapeños and fresh lime
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt, olive oil, and all the spices till evenly combined.
- Rub yogurt marinade over chicken thighs and place in a bowl and cover tightly with Beeswax wrap or wrap of your choice. Make sure its on nice and tight.
- Cover and leave to soak in the marinade for a minimum of three hours to overnight ( extra succulent!)
- Once well-marinated, preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and choose your Xtrema Skillet of choice. We used the 10-inch-Long handled skillet for this recipe.
- First drizzle a touch of olive oil in the bottom of your skillet to prevent sticking. Next, Spread the marinated chicken thighs all over the bottom of your skillet.
- Place Cauliflower florets in between chicken thighs so when the chicken bakes the flavors of the chicken absorb into the cauliflower.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes when you start to see the chicken become golden and the cauliflower crisp up at the top. Make sure you check the chicken temperature, and it should be at 165 degrees F or above. Remove chicken and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh herbs jalapeños and lime wedges. Serve right in your Xtrema Skillet for a beautiful dinner presentation!
- If you would like to crisp up your chicken even further, turn on broiler and broil chicken for one to two minutes or until it has reached desired crispiness on top!