- 1 cup Organic Bread Flour or All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Matcha or Moringa Powder or a blend of both
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon real salt
- 1 cup milk or plant milk of choice + 1 extra tbsp of milk
- 1 pasture raised egg
- 2 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- To start grab your Xtrema Skillet of Choice with the Xtrema 10-inch or 12-inch Skillet and set aside once batter is mixed.
- Whisk flour, matcha, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Make a small well in the center of the mixture
- Add 1 cup of milk plus 1 tablespoon milk, egg, oil, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk all the batter together until evenly combined and no clumps of batter remain.
- Heat up your Xtrema Skillet on low, set timer for 3 minutes, when timer goes off add in your fat of choice to the skillet ( butter, ghee or coconut oil work great) set timer for another minute and once timer goes off that means your skillet is ready and evenly heated for cooking up your pancakes.
- Use ¼ cup spoon of batter onto the center of the preheated pan, spread the batter with the back of the spoon.
- Cook pancakes until small bubbles start to rise to the surface about 1 minute.
- Use a wooden or silicone spatula and flip and cook until edges are lightly golden brown, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side!