- 1-2 pounds fresh strawberries sliced
- 8 ounces fresh pitted cherries
- 8 ounces fresh blackberries
- 8 ounces fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries
- 8 ounces of fresh or frozen elderberries ( if you can find, you can find online at a few retailers but not always in your local store)
- 1 package picked green grapes ( we love cotton candy if you can find!)
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint leaves ( basil is a good substitute if you don’t have mint)
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoon raw honey or maple syrup
- Add the strawberries, cherries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, elderberries, grapes and chopped mint together into your Xtrema pan that you can serve this bright and colorful fruit salad in! We love to serve this in our 10-inch Versa or 12-inch Versa if you are doable or tripling this recipe for a larger group or meal prep.
- Next, in a small separate bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and honey or maple syrup until thoroughly combined! Adjust to your liking for sweetness ( or omit if totally sugar free!)
- Pour your mixture on top of the fruit and mint and stir and toss the fruit salad until everything is evenly coated with the yummy lemony mixture!
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 4 days after preparing!
- This is great for a healthy dessert, morning breakfast or just a good ole snack throughout the day. You can store your fruit salad directly in your Xtrema so you don’t have to dirty and clean one more thing. Xtrema’s versatility is truly endless!
-This fruit salad has tons of rich antioxidants without the fresh elderberries but if you can find fresh or frozen elderberries this makes for a true immunity boosting salad for any time of year. There are a few online vendors if you simply google “ Where to buy fresh elderberries” that come up that have great prices and are great to have on hand in the freezer anytime of year.
- Also, feel free to add any fruit you love freely! Apples, oranges, Mangos or whatever you have on hand.