- 2 large zucchini, sliced into small chunks
- 1 large squash, sliced into small chunks
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon juice, to taste
- 1 can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Preheat an Xtrema Wok over low heat. Once heated, add oil and raise to medium heat.
- Add zucchini and squash to wok. Top with turmeric, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and cayenne pepper. Cook over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes or until vegetables become slightly tender, making sure to stir well to evenly distribute spices.
- For the last 5 minutes, add red kidney beans to skillet.
- Serve with a side of brown rice, quinoa, or pasta with a touch of lemon juice.