Shipping & Returns
Xtrema® United States Return Policy:
We offer a 40-day hassle free return policy at Xtrema.com
When you shop with us on Xtrema.com, we want you to be entirely satisfied. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your products for a replacement or refund of the purchase price within 40 days of purchase. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs which includes refused packages after in transit.
Products older than 40 days are not eligible for return. Xtrema, at its discretion, reserves the right to charge a restocking and repacking fee of up to 15% if products are returned in poor condition or missing accessories. In addition, Xtrema reserves the right to not issue a refund at all if the return is missing accessories, or if products are damaged due to misuse or negligence.
The return policy is valid on purchases made directly at Xtrema.com. You must have a valid order number for proof of purchase and an RMA # for your return to be accepted.
- All products must be returned clean, undamaged and in their original packaging. Please include the RMA Number, Order Number & Full Name. Refunds will be issued within 10 days once the product is returned in good condition. No refunds will be given for products broken during return delivery.
Please Note: The return policy is intended to assist customers who wish to return a purchase directly from Xtrema.com. If you currently own a Xtrema product and would like to submit a warranty claim due to what you believe is a defect, Click Here for Xtrema’s Warranty Policy.
Restocking Fee for Returned, Cooked-in Cookware:
* here is a restocking fee of up to 15% for products that have been cooked with and that are returned uncleaned or damaged. T All returns are donated and must be cleaned and in original shipping carton or packed by a UPS Store.
To request a Return Authorization, please submit a request at our Returns Center. For customers with registered accounts, please Sign In here.
Xtrema® International Replacement Policy:
NOTE: No international returns will be accepted. See details below.
- Any defective products will be replaced at no charge. Any items with thermal cracks or glaze pitting will be replaced at no charge. Note, a photo is required.
- Any products with minor cosmetic flaws may be partially refunded. Note, a photo is required.
- Any items damaged or chipped during use will not be replaced or refunded. These products are not covered under the warranty.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Xtrema Pure Ceramic Cookware
Attention: Customer Service
Ceramcor, 14515 Pennsylvania Ave, Hagerstown MD 21742, United States