- 5 cups Brussels sprouts, shredded in a food processor or pre shredded
- 2 cups crunchy kale pre sliced/chopped
- ¼ cup grated parmesan ( you can get a dairy free option for this!)
- ⅓ cup shelled pistachios or nut of choice ( pine nuts work great as well!)
- ¼ cup no sugar added dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 green apple diced in small chunks
- ½ cup olive oil or avocado oil
- ¼ cup no sugar added cranberry juice
- 2-3 tablespoon champagne vinegar ( or apple cider vinegar works too)
- 2 tablespoon pure maple syrup or honey
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the dressing by simply adding all ingredients together and whisking until everything is combined.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts, kale, apples, cranberries and nuts together in your Xtrema 4-quart baking dish.
- Top with pomegranate seeds and freshly grated parmesan and you are ready to serve!
- If dressing the salad before serving, toss the salad without the pomegranates and cheese and then top with those after dressed.