Xtrema goes Greek in the Kitchen
We are just loving Pinterest and last night we tried a new Greek Recipe in the Xtrema Ceramic 4 Qt Oblong and it was delicious. It was called Greek Chicken and Pita Casserole and it was easy to make and it sure was tasty. Take a look at this photo to see how it turned out. By using Xtrema, we were able to take it right out of the oven and place it directly on the table where it retained the heat and kept the dish nice and warm.
Here are some quick facts about Xtrema Ceramic Cookware and Bakeware.
Foods cooked and baked in ceramics taste better, look fresher and are healthier.
- Greater moisture retention. Foods cooked in Xtrema do not dry out like they do when cooking on top of the stove with metal cookware or using metal baking pans in a gas an electric oven.
- Meats, fish, vegetables and baked goods cooked in Xtrema are juicier even after long
periods of time.
- There is little or no food shrinkage when cooking with Xtrema.
- Natural flavor is enhanced when cooking with Xtrema and there is never any toxic metal flavor in the food.
- Xtrema’s unique ceramic formula generates far infrared radiant heat and energy. Xtrema’s healthy and non toxic ceramic minerals like Silica Oxide (SiO2) which is used in our special clay mixture absorbs and emits far infrared radiant heat (FIR) which is the best heat for cooking foods.
- The retained heat in the ceramic walls of our Xtrema cookware does the cooking and keeps on cooking and heating long after the heat has been turned off.Thin walled stainless steel and aluminum metal cookware can not cook by retained heat because the thinness of the metal cookware is not capable of storing any heat. When the heat is turned down and off in metal cookware the cooking stops.
For the Green Chicken and Pit Casserole Recipe click here
Let us know how you like this tasty recipe and feel free to share about your Xtrema Cookware Experience…