The Xtrema 12″ 100% Ceramic Pizza/Grill Pan is the newest addition to the Xtrema Ceramic Bakeware Line.
This pan, like all Xtrema, can do it all: it goes in the oven, on the stove-top and even on your grill outside or open flame. This pan is 100% ceramic, no metals, no leaching. Learn more about the benefits of this pan and all Xtrema Ceramic Products by clicking here.
Can your metal grill pans go on the stove? Probably not! Our Xtrema Grill Pan can and it makes a delicious grilled cheese. Just look at those grill marks…
Check out this link for 25 scrumptious grilled cheese recipes. Here is one to get your started:
The Italian Stallion Grilled Cheese
- Ciabatta bread
- Mozzarella slices
- Roasted Red Bell Peppers (roast homemade or use from jar)
- Your favorite pasta sauce for dipping
- Capicola Ham
- Any other ingredients you love. Be creative.
- Cut a ciabatta roll into two, butter each inner side and grill on the Xtrema Ceramic Grill Pan until golden brown.
- With browned inner sides of the rolls facing up, layer slices of mozzarella, Capicola, Salami, and finally roasted red bell peppers on top of bread.
- Place in the oven with broiler on high until cheese is melted.
- Combine the two sides, cut and serve with pasta sauce for dipping!
Recipe courtesy of A Night Owl Blog
This grill pan is also perfect for baking. Check out these Cinnamon Maple Roasted Sweet Potato and Carrot fries baked on our Xtrema Grill Pan.
- Organic Maple Syrup
- Peeled Sweet Potatoes
- Peel Carrots
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
Pretty simple here. Peel carrots and sweet potatoes and then cut into long thick fries. Place in mix bowl. Then add in EVO and mix in all the ingredients. Eye ball it. Just a little of each. Then bake on the Xtrema 12″ Ceramic Grill Pan on 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Place on on top shelf of oven on broil for 5 extra minutes if you’re looking for a little crispness. Serve hot with a burger, fish, chicken or steak. This is such an easy side dish and even your kids will love this. Great to to hide the vegetables for the little ones. Oh, and it’s pretty healthy too!
And yes it wouldn’t be a grill pan if it couldn’t do a homemade pizza!
Come visit the Xtrema Pizza Board on Pinterest to find all kinds of delicious homemade pizza recipes.
Experience the versatility of Xtrema Ceramic Cookware and Bakeware today. Click here to shop now.