Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- 1 medium head Cauliflower
- 1 cup Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax seed
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce (more if desired)
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Cut your cauliflower into florets. If a floret is pretty large, cut it in half.
- Mix all the ingredients for the batter in a bowl. Dip the florets in the batter. Shake them off to remove any excess batter. Place in Xtrema Versa Skillet one by one.
- Put the Versa Skillet in the oven for 15 minutes. When that's done, flip the florets over and bake for another 15 minutes. Remove them from the oven and either brush on the buffalo sauce or add a few florets to a bowl and coat with buffalo sauce. You don't want to add all of them at once because you want to keep the crispy layer on.
- Place them back in the Versa Skillet and bake them for another 20 minutes. If you'd like them crispier, leave them in for longer. Serve immediately when they're done cooking. If desired, add more buffalo sauce by brushing or drizzling it on.
Memorial Day Sale
Enjoy 25% Off Bakeware & Teapots
20% Off Everything Else
Free Shipping over $200*