- ¾ cups hot boiling water
- 1 Irish Breakfast Tea bag or sub another tea bag of your choice
- ¼ cup milk of choice full fat is best ( we used coconut milk!)
- 1-2 teaspoons of honey or maple syrup
- Place teabag in your Xtrema 1.5-quart Tradition’s Saucepan and allow the bag too steep for 4-5 minutes once water is boiling. ( **You can also steep tea bag in a mug and use your Xtrema teapot to steep tea also)
- Once tea is steeped, pour your tea into a mug and heat your milk in your saucepan. Once your milk is heated feel free to use a frothier or Vitamix to frothier your milk after ( **If you don’t have one it will still be delicious just not frothy)
- Before pouring your frothy milk on top, pour your sweetener into your tea and stir.
- After, pour frothed milk into tea, scooping out the froth onto top. Enjoy a nice and hot beverage any time of day!
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon or nutmeg on top if desired!