- 3 Apples, peeled, sliced/bite size
- 3 Plums, pitted, sliced/bite size
- 1 cup dried Cranberry, (below how to hydrate cranberries)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons gluten free flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup Cranberry Water
- ½ cup gluten-free Flour
- ¼ cup crushed Walnuts
- 1 cup gluten-free cooking oats
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons pure Organic Coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons unsalted nondairy butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Peel and Slice apples and plums into bite size pieces, keep the skin on the plums. Add fruit in a large Ovenex Bowl, and sprinkle with cranberries, flour, cinnamon, light brown sugar, nutmeg and reserved cranberry water.
- Toss until everything is evenly coated, then place it in the one - 2 Qt Stoneware Baking Dish or use two -1 Qt Stoneware Baking Dishes.
- Prepare topping by melting butter and coconut oil together.
- Pour into a bowl and add in the rest of the topping ingredients. Mix it well and until everything is combined.
- Sprinkle topping on top of fruit evenly.
- Bake at 375º F for about 35 minutes.
- When the fruit start to bubble, it is done. You can turn the oven on broiler and keep it under a broiler for 3 minutes, just so the topping could get crispier.
- Allow it to cool down at least for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with Vanilla ice-cream or similar.
- Hydrate Cranberries: Measure out the amount of cranberries needed and pour them into a bowl or a pot. Pour boiling hot water over the cranberries to cover them all completely. You will need only 1/2 cup of liquid for this recipe. Cover your bowl or a pot to keep in the heat.
- Let sit for about 15 to 20 minutes.