- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice blend
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup raw milk or any plant or cow milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, honey, or agave
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350° and prepare your Xtrema 6 cup all ceramic muffin pan with parchment liners or lightly spray with coconut oil.
- Time to prepare the batter. In a medium bowl combine almond flour, baking soda, salt, and all the spices and whisk together and set aside.
- In a larger bowl combine wet ingredients pumpkin puree, eggs, milk, maple syrup(honey), melted coconut oil, vanilla, and almond extract. Whisk well together, pour dry ingredients into wet and stir together until combined and the batter is somewhat fluffy no need to overmix.
- Time to fill your muffin cups with the batter. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool on wire rack for 10 minutes before serving. Repeat this step twice because Xtrema pan makes 6 at a time at this will make 12 muffins.
- Serve warm or cool for breakfast, snack, or dessert!