At Xtrema Pure Ceramic Cookware, we understand how difficult it can be to feel thankful when you can’t even indulge on the delicious sweets your loved ones have painstakingly prepared. However, there are a wealth of healthy Thanksgiving dessert ideas you can use to inspire you this season. We broke out the recipe books to find our favorites, and here they are! Each one can be prepared using one of the many ceramic bakeware products or silicone mixing products, even our ceramic mugs!
Chocolate chip peanut butter protein bites. These are a deliciously sweet ending to the end of your big meal and will give you protein without a lot of sugar.
- 1 scoop protein powder
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine all ingredients together in one of our silicone mixing bowls, then scoop out and roll into balls in your hands and set on a plate.
Chocolate chip zucchini bars. These are healthy and tasty, with a dose of your daily vegetables in a dessert.
- ½ cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup and 2 tablespoon flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square ceramic baking pan. In a medium bowl, stir together the zucchini, vanilla, and almond butter. In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, salt, baking soda, sugar, and chocolate chips. Pour dry ingredients into the wet ones, and stir until gooey. Put the batter into the pan and smooth down. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Cocoa banana ice cream
- Freeze 6 bananas, blend them or put them in a food processor. Blend together 2-4 tablespoons cocoa powder, ¼ cup peanut butter, 2 tablespoons almond milk with frozen bananas. Scoop into a ceramic mug for a sweet treat.
These healthy Thanksgiving dessert ideas will surely satisfy your sweet tooth without sabotaging your diet and making you veer off track.