- 4 medium Japanese sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes ( feel free to use regular sweet’s too)
- 1 cup pecans ( walnuts are a good swap)
- 5 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary or fresh
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Transfer cubed sweet potatoes and pecans to the largest Xtrema baking item which is the 4-quart baking dish. Make sure to grease bottom with ghee or oil before roasting to prevent sticking!
- Melt the ghee and whisk together with honey and garlic in a small bowl.
- Time to coat all the potatoes and nuts with this yummy Ghee and Honey Mixture.
- Add your rosemary and salt and pepper and toss so everything is nice a coated.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes/nuts in one single layer so they all cook through and crisp up evenly.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, or until tender and crispy on the outside!
- Once out of the oven let cool for ten minutes and Taste for salt and pepper; adjust to your liking!
- Serve warm right in your Xtrema Baking Dish!