- 4 fresh, very ripe peaches halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil or Organic coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt ( we use Redmond’s real salt or celtic!)
- For topping options: local vanilla ice cream, plant based vanilla ice cream, whipped Greek yogurt, or heavy cream, for serving are great options!
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Next lightly coat your 10- or 12-inch Xtrema skillet that’s large enough to hold the peach halves. You want your peaches to fit comfortably but the less space the better so they halves can stand up next to each other.
- Arrange peaches cut side up in the dish.
- In a mixing bowl, add the oil, honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Spoon the liquid mixture over the peaches, filling the center and letting it run over the sides for maximum deliciousness.
- Place peaches in the oven for about 30 minutes or until fork tender! Make sure to leave peaches uncovered in the oven.
- Serve your peaches warm right out of the oven for the most scrumptious summer dessert , topped with local vanilla ice cream, plant based vanilla ice cream, whipped Greek yogurt, or heavy cream, for serving are great options!