- 4 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, for cooking
- raspberries, for garnish
- pure maple syrup, for serving
In a blender, add all the ingredients except for the coconut oil.
- Blend together until very smooth.
- Preheat Xtrema skillet on low. When warm, add coconut oil.
Once the oil is melted, pour about 1/3 of a cup of the batter onto the hot skillet.
- Cook the pancake for 2-4 minutes, until the edges begin to turn from a shiny to a dull and bubbles appear in the center of that pancake.
- Flip using a spatula and cook an additional 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, I like to top with some fresh raspberries and drizzle with pure maple syrup.