- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups milk (we recommend almond milk for a nuttier taste)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (for sprinkling)
In an Xtrema saucepan, prepare 2 cups of rice. Set aside.
- Preheat medium sized Xtrema saucepan on low
Add butter, milk, sugar, vanilla, then rice together and stir.
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat and stir for 15-20 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool, and sprinkle cinnamon on individual bowls.