- 1 bag of Marshmallows ( we used Dandies)
- 12 ounces bag of Chocolate Morsels ( we used dairy-free)
- Box of Graham Crackers or homemade ( which we used, which ever you prefer. If you want to make your own, do a quick search and you will find tons of simple DIY Graham Cracker recipes!)
- ½ stick softened butter or ½ cup coconut oil which we used
- Preheat your oven to 350*F and grab your Xtrema Skillet of choice. We chose the new 9’ Signature Skillet which fit all the ingredients perfectly. (If you choose the 10- or 12-inch Xtrema Skillets I would just double all your ingredients to make a larger quantity!)
- If needed heat a small saucepan on low to melt your coconut oil or butter at this time, we used the Tradition’s 1.5-quart saucepan.
- In a large mixing bowl, crush together 1 package or around 10 of your homemade graham crackers and add your softened/melted butter or oil and dump in the bottom of your Xtrema Skillet to be the base of your S’mores dip.
- Once the graham crackers are all down, open your package of chocolate morsels and cover all the graham crackers with chocolate until whole package is empty and crackers are totally covered.
- Next, dump your marshmallows out and cut each marshmallow in half and place cut half as the final layer next layer on top of the chocolate morsels. Continue until entire skillet is covered and there are minimal holes.
- Time to toast in oven for 10-15 minutes, until chocolate has melted, and marshmallow is starting to toast and brown up on the top. We like to
- TO get that real toast on top, pop your oven on broil ( low setting) and watch very closely to make sure marshmallows do now burn completely. We left it in for around 2 minutes and it was perfectly toasty. You can also you a kitchen torch as well to slightly brown the top.
- Serve with extra graham crackers and fruit for dipping and enjoying!