- 12 large carrots
- 2-2 1/2 tablespoons olive or oil of choice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed or 2 cubes of frozen garlic
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Prepare the Carrot Fries
- First, preheat your oven to 425-degree Fahrenheit
- Next, cut carrots in half widthwise and cut each half into quarters. Each carrot when cut should make around eight or nine fries per carrot. Place them into a large bowl after cut into fries.
- Time to spice things up add the oil, paprika, cumin powder , chili powder, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Toss all together to make sure each carrot is well coated and seasoned!
- Next, spread carrots in a single layer, on your 12- or 10-inch Xtrema skillets. Allow enough space between them for each fry to bake evenly and get nice and crispy!
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes on each side or until golden brown!
- Enjoy with any main course for a veggie side dish everyone will love! Serve directly in your Xtrema skillet for easy cleanup.