8 large eggs
½ cup unsweetened almond milk or any milk of choice
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1 cup diced onion (from 1 small onion)
1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
3 cups diced red, orange, or yellow bell peppers (about 3 peppers)
1 small package of fresh baby spinach
4 ounces fresh raw goat cheese or cheese of choice
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- First, heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper until nice and smooth. Set this mixture aside.
- Warm up your Xtrema Skillet of choice such as 10-inch Versa skillet for 3 minutes on medium heat. After skillet is heated add your oil and let oil heat for another minute.
- Now time to add onion, peppers to your hot skillet to sauté. Make sure to keep stirring often, until onions are translucent, 8-9 minutes.
- Add the spinach about a cup at a time until nice and wilted in the veggie mixture. Once wilted turn skillet off.
- Time to grab your Xtrema 9-inch Pie plate. Pour the veggie mixture from your skillet into the bottom of the pie plate and spread evenly. Pour the egg mixture on top of veggies and stir well to evenly distribute over the veggies and evenly combined.
- Place the halved cherry tomatoes on top of the mixture in addition to crumbling small bits of goat cheese evenly on top as well.
- Time to Transfer to the oven and bake until the top is golden brown, and the eggs are set and firm.
- Your frittata needs around 20 to 25 minutes in the oven. Feel free to add more time if needed. A good test is if you give the pan a shake the eggs shouldn’t jiggle back and forth. Once your eggs are nice and firm, pull out of the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes. Making your Frittata in Xtrema Bakeware will allow your food to stay nice and warm and serve it directly from the pie dish on your breakfast or brunch table!
- Time to cut into wedges to serve warm or at room temperature with an extra sprinkle of goat cheese on top!