Ceramic cookware is undeniably versatile. You can use it for cooking on the stove or in the oven, microwave and air fryer — even over a campfire. However, can your ceramic cookware go in the dishwasher? The answer is yes!
Is Ceramic Cookware Dishwasher Safe?
Have peace of mind knowing your ceramic cookware can go in the dishwasher. Ceramic cookware from Xtrema is artisanally crafted from clay, water and numerous minerals before being kiln fired. It is ceramic to its core and not just coated in a ceramic-like substance. The pure ceramic material and its creation process make it dependable, versatile and safe to use in the dishwasher.
Our all-ceramic cooking products can also be used in your fridge, freezer, steamer, broiler, grill and toaster oven.
What Other Benefits Does Ceramic Cookware Have?
Ceramic pots, pans and other cookware have various benefits:
- Healthy: Our 100% ceramic products are entirely non-toxic, leach-free and free from disease-causing perfluorooctanoic acid and polytetrafluoroethylene.
- Sustainable: Ceramic consists of primarily natural materials and is durable. This cookware lasts longer, leading to less waste in landfills.
- Long-lasting: All-ceramic pots and pans last for generations when used correctly — no scratching or flaking. Purchasing cookware is an investment in your family's health.
- Handcrafted: A machine cannot replicate ceramic cookware. The process takes a skilled artisan, who gives each pot and pan careful attention. The result is a product incomparable to machine-made and ceramic-coated products.
Why Choose All-Ceramic Cookware?
Xtrema is the only U.S. brand that offers all-ceramic products. Our cookware is an excellent choice because it's:
- Non-toxic: It does not leach heavy metals in accordance with California Prop 65, and contains no PFAS.
- 100% ceramic: Xtrema cookware is not coated by Sol-gel ceramic-like substances. The pots and pans are ceramic to the core.
- Free of harmful coatings: Many non-stick pans or products contain toxic materials. These coatings have been linked to various diseases. All Xtrema products are safe to cook with.
- Non-leaching: A 100% ceramic design means no metal core and no heavy metals or other harmful substances leaching into your food.
- Relatively lightweight: Xtrema cookware is almost 40% lighter than cast iron, offering the same longevity with a lightweight quality.
Get Sustainable and Safe Cookware Today!
Xtrema is a family-owned business passionate about bringing healthy cookware to the U.S. and the rest of the world. Our 100% ceramic cookware is non-toxic, handcrafted and versatile. We offer you a 40-day trial and return policy because we believe in our product.
Buy sustainable, durable and timeless cookware today — shop our online store.