Kale is the all the craze these days and rightfully so. Did you know that kale is among the most nutrient dense foods on the planet…
Have you tried cooking kale in one of your Xtrema All Natural 100% Ceramic Skillets? If not, you need to fire up the stove and get sauteing. It’s pretty simple, just add a splash of EVO in your ceramic skillet, heat on low for several minutes and then add in the kale. Cook the kale up until it is dark green in color. Make sure to fill the skillet full as kale, like spinach, it really cooks up. Add some onions and fresh garlic for taste.
Other ways to prepare kale:
- Kale Chips
- Kale Pesto
- Sauteed Kale (mentioned above)
- Kale in Shake/Smoothie
- Kale as topping on pizza
- Kale Slaw (use instead of red cabbage)
- Kale Quiche
- Kale Salad
- Kale goes great with Quinoa
- Add to soup
- Mix with fresh nuts
- Put it in your burger or turkey burger. Add to the Xtrema Burger
- Add kale and spinach to your omelet or egg scramble. Perfect for all Xtrema Ceramic Skillets.
Healthy Benefits of Kale:
- One of best nutrient dense foods.
- Loaded with antioxidants like Querscetin and Kaempferol.
- Great source of Vitamin C.
- Low in Cholesterol and may reduce heart disease.
- Great source of Vitamin K.
- Numerous cancer-fighting substances in Kale.
- Kale is very high in Beta-Carotene.
- Great source of minerals which people tend to lack.
- Kale is high in Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which are nutrients that protect the eyes.
- Can help you in weight loss.
Happy Healthy Cooking!